Derek & Keri Martin

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Crimus Gifts

Well, since Christmas was a hectic one this year- Derek and I decided to exchange gifts last night. Although I already knew what I was getting (since I wrapped everything), I was excited to open and finally use some much needed items! I got the much wanted sewing machine, in which Derek was the proud researcher and expert on finding the perfect one! He got his air compressor, a few hand tools, tons of books, and more tools! Along with other things, I got Season 1 and 2 of Gossip Girl (xoxo), a bamboo rolling pin, tea kettle, and of course my yearly fav- Cashmere Bubble Bath! WE also spent a BUTT Load on the house- WE GOT NEW FLOORING! And of course we can't forget our baby girl, Cinny! Santa brought her a fun "Hida-A-Bee" toy; a puzzle and sqeeky toy altogether. All in all- we had a wonderful time opening presents and cant wait to start working on our floors!
Take a look at what we got!

0 comments:

Post a Comment