Derek & Keri Martin

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kitchen + Cookies = A Happy Kitchen



As the holiday's are approaching- time for some cookie's to be created by the new "old" kitchen. My husband and I bought our first house together months ago and as the house renovations have begun, time spent in our kitchen has been ignored. Our kitchen has been a victim of torn wallpaper, paint, and neglect. Last night as we tore the backsplash and wallpaper off the walls- I thought how badly I have treated my kitchen. I have given this kitchen no attention to it's true purpose and I plan on changing this as the weekend approaches.
I plan on baking cookies, cookie bars, and random treats. If you are one of the lucky people who gets some of my goodies- then I thank you for your friendships over the last year! If you don't live local- I'm sorry that you have to miss out on my yummy cookies, cookie bars, and random treats! BUT... I have listed the recipes here if you want to tackle the baking yourself!

Happy Holiday's!!!

Betty Crocker Chocolate-Peanut Butter Dream Bars

Sugar Cookie Cutouts

Chewy Molasses Spice Cookies

Lemon Poppy Seed Munn Cookies

Almond Apricot Bars

0 comments:

Post a Comment